Guidelines for Authors
Each paper should contain an abstract of 200-250 words with at least 4-5 keywords and to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only original and unpublished research work will be considered. Any proposal that is identical or substantially similar to work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered.
- The contributors should certify that manuscript has neither been published anywhere nor is being considered presently for publication anywhere.
- Abstract (Not exceeding 250 words) with 4-5 keywords should reach us latest by 25th June, 2018
- The text or the full paper should not exceed 3000 words and should reach us latest by 10th July, 2018.
- Submission should include a separate title page which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address(es), telephone and fax numbers and email address(es), the title of the paper and 4-5 keywords.
- References must follow APA style
- Selected papers will be published in conference proceedings with ISBN number. Few selected papers may be considered for publication in our Journal.
- At-least one author needs to pre-register for the conference and present the paper to be eligible for the paper to be published and Best Paper Award
- Certificate would be issued to the presenter(s) and the author who has registered for the conference.
- A maximum of two papers can be submitted by one person
CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers are invited from Academicians, Researchers, Scholars, Practitioners from Industry and Civil Society on one or more of the tracks.
Theme: Call for Papers of National Conference on Perspectives & Approaches for Employable Skill Development in New India
Jaipuria School of Business is hosting a National Conference on “Perspectives & Approaches for Employable Skill Development in New India” on August 11, 2018, at Teen Murti Auditorium, Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, New Delhi. The Conference shall bring Academicians, Researchers, Sector Skill Council, Corporates, Civil Society Champions and Policymakers from across the country to share their experience, work, research outcomes, and initiatives.
This will be achieved through multi-disciplinary research-based idea generation. The Conference endeavors to bring richness in discussion by encouraging contributions from researcher across academic institutions and industry. The conference includes paper presentation sessions, invited guest talks, keynote addresses, plenary/valedictory discussions and best research paper award. All the contributors will have an opportunity publish their paper in : Edited Book with ISBN No. (with Reputed Publisher)
In this regard, the faculty members, research scholars, students of your institutions are invited for participation. Circulate this invite to your colleagues and friends also. For further queries you may e-mail at email@example.com.
THE ABSTRACT SHOULD INCLUDE
Contributors may send their conceptual papers, research papers, working papers, work in progress and cases in any one of the following tracks:
- Author’s name(s) and affiliation.
- Address of the Institution/Organisation.
- e-mail address and contact no.
Note: Authors may please note that their papers should not have been submitted/ published/ accepted for publication in any other journal/conference. Selected papers will be published in an edited book bearing a unique International Standard Book Number (ISBN) by an acclaimed publisher.